Avocat au Barreau de Paris
Nicolas Blanc advises and represents French and foreign companies in economic law and industrial risks.
Nicolas takes advantage of his academic background and previous professional experience to help companies that put in place and develop innovating business models in France, especially in the energy, environment and transport sectors.
Nicolas also assists companies on questions related to industrial risks, regarding prevention as well as litigation.
Subjects Commercial law, Litigation
commercial law, distribution law, energy law, environmental law, European Union law, international private law, competition law, information and communication technologies (ICT) law, commercial litigation
LanguagesFrench (native language), German and English
- Master’s degree in Engineering from Ecole des Mines de Paris
- Master’s degree from Sciences Po Paris
- Master’s degree from Sorbonne Law School (Université Paris 1) and Université Paris 2
- Five years’ experience in public policy design and evaluation at the French Environment and Energy Management Agency (ADEME)
- Experience as a freelance consultant in the field of Energy and Environment
- Experience at the Court of Justice of the European Union, within the cabinets of members of the Court of Justice, in the context of the training as a lawyer
- With GGV since July 2018