Benjamin J. Lied
Avocat au Barreau de Paris, Rechtsanwalt
Benjamin Lied advises and represents French and foreign companies, mostly German French and Anglo-Saxon, speaking countries, with their business activities in France.
Benjamin Lied's practice focuses on corporate lawand in the context of mergers & acquisitions, business succession and restructuring of groups of companies.
He supports and assists companies in their projects from the incorporation, during the corporate life until the liquidation as well as in their cross-border transactions towards France.
Subjects Corporate law and M&A, Commercial law
corporate law, mergers & acquisitions, due diligence, cross-border restructuring, commercial law, international business law
LanguagesGerman (native language), French and English
- Law and business studies in Bayreuth
- Law studies in Cologne: 1st German state examination
- Compliance lawyer with the German law firm Hengeler Müller in Düsseldorf
- Law school in Aachen: 2nd German state examination
- LL.M in French and European law, University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Rechtsanwalt and avocat since 2021
- With GGV since 2021